Sunday, October 26, 2008




What a week! Ben worked very hard this week, applying at many different jobs, and also working for his parents. He has also kept up on the house work, and cooked me dinner many times this week. Ben had a very successful interview at the local Olive Garden, he got a second interview all in the same day, they should let him know in the next week, so continue praying.
It was a very good week for me, work has been hard and stressful. I have been looking for a different job, for a company that would appreciate me as an employee. I think that this is a dream! But hay, it cant hurt to continue trying to move up as far as pay goes. I put in an application at a place called cybersource. I am going to follow up on Monday and see about this.. I will let you all know!
Ben and I went to the Goo Goo Dolls concert with my family this weekend, very very interesting. Ben had fun... I need to learn how to have fun, here are some pix.
This should be a fun week, we have the Halloween dance on Thursday with the Special needs, I will definitely take some photos, and we will also be starting school, so tell next week.


No comments: