Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What A Day At Work



The good old Home Depot! As many as you know this is my second home, today at work I had an emotional brake down, started crying and left early!! I really don't know how people work retail all the their day long. As I reflect on my life over and over again, I go back to the same thing!! GO TO SCHOOL!! Someone keeps saying, hmmm?? Maybe just maybe its me. Ben is working diligently for his parents for the time being and I continue to baggier him, to get a job.. Yes I know I just need more faith!


So as I am at home sitting on my lovely bed ( that Ben made) doing research on on-line classes. Ben got a letter from the University of Phoenix in the mail and I stole it and have been talking to a counselor about going to School on line through there education program. I will give you more of an update, latter this week! POTCIT

No comments: