Sunday, October 19, 2008









Well... We did it, we are going to school! I am so excited and believe it or not Ben is as well ! : D We will start on the 27th of October! Ben is working on an Associates in Business, and I will be working on my dream job.. becoming a teacher. I'm starting with their Associate program "Arts and Education"!

We are doing all of our classes on line! It should be interesting, I have heard good and bad things about this. My friend Ammie from work, her husband has been going to University of Phoenix for about a month, and she said that the only problem is that he dose it late at night, when all the halogens are on line, so the server is very slow, or sometimes not even able to function. The good thing about it, is well I can do all my assignments in my p.g's in my bed if I wanted to! We well see.

Oh hello, like almost the best part of this hole little story, is that Ben let me buy a lap top, so we will not be waiting for hours for the other to finish their assignments. I really can't wait and so realize that this is a HUGE blessing from our Heavenly Father. I think it's good to start now before the little Bishop's come. So here we go! Go, Fight, Win.

1 comment:

Esther said...

I was thinking "Who are the 'little Bishops'?" Then I realized that you and Ben will have "Little Bishops". Duh! I still forget that other people become Bishops and I had to become something else. It messes up the brain.