Thursday, November 20, 2008

I know I know!


I know I know... Everyone has been getting after me for not updating this! Raie and Katie are going wild with theirs.. And they both look amazing! Well the best news ever is Josh is coming home for thanksgiving. It was approved that we could all be together! It's been a long go at it, but I think that our family is slowly mending itself together! FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!






That we are promised. I know that my family has worked and continue to work hard to be together. Josh has been a huge example to us all, and is working really hard to come home, it is not easy to be a teen.

Josh, I love you and keep you in my prayers and want you to know just because I am married, does not mean I have forgotten about you! I am always here to help and listen to anything you ever need! love you buddy!






Jo's first date:

Ben and I were lucky enough to double with Jo on his first date. Don't worry, as he walked up to the door to pick her up, I started crying uncontrollably! I can not believe that the twins are old enough to date, dive... be in high school. Joseph has been trying diligently to get a date for many weeks.. And I was almost tempted to go to the high school and pull out all the little snots hair, for brushing Jo under the rug. He is such a good kid.. and any girl that will not give him a chance, deserves to get her hair pulled out. O.k o.k, so this is a little harsh, but lets face it.. I am pretty much just out of high school, and no I was not the most attractive girl at the school, but any guy that asked me out I gave him at least one chance. What are we going to do with our teens today. (I am a little scared!) Jo was so nice and respectfully! It was so fun, we went country dancing, then back to our place for some more fun. It was good, Jo has already asked us to double with him again on Mon. for a play at the high school! Yes you all should be jealous!


Ben and I continue to study our little hearts out! Ben got a job at olive garden and loves it. I have to say he looks pretty hot as a server. Mistie informed us today that we do not have lives, as well as Dave our roomie. Every time they walk in the door, Ben and I are both on our laptops studying away. We are on week four and it is a nine week course. So almost done.! Anyhow here is your update, I will try to be better, TTFN
P.S Mother: thanks for coming to help me with my homework! I LOVE YOU



1 comment:

David and RaieGene Robison Family said...

No fair I want to go out to. I glad that you are doing well in school. It's nice to have a smart mom. Yeah mom. See you on Thanksgiving Day.YEAH